Friday, April 15, 2011

Rep. Butt of Tennessee on Global Warming

I want to commend Brad Johnson for collecting this clip, and send him some traffic at Think Progress.

I thought that it would be fun to have a contest on how many errors of fact are in Ms. Butt's load.

The format I thought up is in three parts; a "bidding" phase where we can put up the number, 4, 5, 6, etc... The second phase will be the highest bidder listing the errors they see, and the third will be a "wild card" prize if anyone can add extra errors in addition to the high bidder. The First Place winner gets the traditional bottle of single malt Scotch (I have a brand in mind). The Wild Card prize should be a box of chocolate full of anti-oxidants.





This is SOOOOO STUPIDDDDD that I cannot bring my self to break it down. Maybe after some beers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll hazard a guess that this particular student was Made To Feel Stupid more than once. And it still smarts.