Saturday, February 23, 2013

This came over the transom from a Christian site:

Hello
i am Christiana by name a young pretty girl is my pleasure to meet you,so
how are you doing i hope all is well with you.I come across your profile today
in this site them i decided to contact you,i want us to have a good
relationship together if you do not mind i will like you to E-mail me at my private
Address(christ_lugard@yahoo.com.sg)so that i can tell you more about my self and my photo.i will be waiting for your mail soon,because i have something very important to tell you,thank you?

Do I play the fool, or just flag the come-on?

2 comments:

LadyAtheist said...

Tell her to send $20,000 as a refundable deposit against a one million dollar reward for finding your blog.

Gary S. Hurd said...

There was a short book published a few years ago about the emails between a scam artist and a reporter. It went on for weeks.

I think I'll just let this slide.