Wednesday, June 06, 2012

I am fairly pleased with my last hacks on Mrs. Chatman

The latest of her creationist posts to the Waynesville Guide, Pulaski County's only daily newspaper were basic steals from Jack Chick's notorious "Big Daddy." Her probable source was Frame 10, the Six Kinds of Evolution.

Of course, I have a backup copy.

Some of Mrs. Chatman's lies have been copied from the Institute for Creation Research, and others from the Answers in Genesis gang. The basic framework of my refutation of her creatocrap is the larger project to expose Jack Chick's "Big Daddy" as the fraud it is. I'll be creating a new blog for the Jack Chick rebuke since he has shown the propensity to claim copyright infringement against critics of his gross misrepresentations and lies about science.

2 comments:

Dan Eastwood said...

Check out Chatman's latest -- and get this, Herman Cummings is criticizing her too. Good fun.

Gary S. Hurd said...

Cummings is fairly restrained. His rants usually go on and on.

Mrs. Chatman has not used "Big Daddy" themes in her latest post. I'll try to finish my rewrite of the Kuhn paper this week.